Business Unit of Social Responsibility
The Business Unit of Social Responsibility structures solutions for the social aspects supported on the concept of sustainability as a company’s strategy, being the ‘socially responsible’ behaviour one of the premises that will last a long period of time. We dispose of a team of professionals prepared to analyse your organization in a comprehensive form and integrated to your performance scenario: identify strong indicators, chances of improvement and to propose specifics solutions to attend your expectations and requirements.
The first rule of social responsibility for an organization is to remain viable: generating employments and income, adding value to the productive chain and consequently contributing to social wealth.
We consider Social Responsibility as a model of management that assures engagement, by means of the quality of actions and relationship of the organization with all its stakeholders: shareholders, investors, directors, workers, suppliers, customers, community, government and any entity or individual whit which it maintains an interdependent relationship. Its’ purpose, in last instance, is the promotion of sustainable development and the everlasting, that is, sustainability in all levels.
Our Way to Perform
From the internal structure, segment characteristic and stakeholders’ relationships, our consultancy services, assessorship and products aim at the organization’s alignment with standards, protocols, conventions and certification norms of social responsibility, by means of the development and implementation of management models and results report, in attendance to national and international recognized parameters.
Products Offered by the Business Unit of Social Responsibility:
1. Human Resources Management
2. Organizational Training & Development
- Elaboration and communication of organizational policies;
- Management Model structure;
- Procedures and criterion definitions;
- Identification of monitoring indicators;
- Expertise Management structure;
- Implementation and development of tool to analyse performance, system of recognition and variable remuneration;
- Structure and implementation of a ‘Program of Participation in Profits and/or Results’.
3. Suppliers Management:
- Research of culture and organizational situation: communication and training:
- collection of data;
- printed and electronic;
- tabulation and interpretation of the results;
- Structure and implementation of leadership development programs – “Results & People”;
- Implementation of coaching and mentoring programs;
- Elaboration and implementation of development, engagement and teamwork motivation programs;
- Structure and development of workshops and lectures about specific themes;
- Elaboration and production of didactic material: presentations, videos, and workbooks.
4. Relationship with Stakeholders:
- Evaluation and qualification in alignment with the basic social responsibility criteria;
- PMonitoring programs;
- Awareness and training programs for outsources suppliers.
5. Corporative and Institutional Communication
- Mapping and identification of stakeholders, AA1000 standard;
- Development and implementation of communication and engagement programs;
- Structure, development and monitoring of social projects.
6. Social Responsibility Management System
- Elaboration of adhesion’s proposal to the Global Pact – UN;
- Identification and elaboration of projects in attendance with the Millennium Development Goals – UN;
- Social balance elaboration – IBASE reference, Ethos Institute;
- Structure of “Empresa Amiga da Criança” program – Abrinq foundation;
- Social Responsibility Report elaboration – GRI pattern;
- Behaviour Code elaboration (Ethic Code);
- Structure and elaboration of internal communication channels;
- Elaboration of manuals and materials for training and awareness.
- Development and implementation in accordance with the requirements of the SA8000: 2008 and NBR 16001 norms.